Halloween Decorations Ideas

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Want to Haunt a House or Your Yard for Halloween


If you want to Haunt your yard or a house this year for Halloween then you came to the right place. I have been designing Haunted Houses and Haunted Hay rides for the past 5 years. The Haunted Houses and Hay Rides I have designed have been for a Halloween Safe Party for a small City. I have learned what is effective and what is not.

First what you need is to set the mood. This could be easily done with the right music or sound effects, strobe lights, and a fog machine or two just to disorient the person. Once you have that, then comes the hard part. What I mean by hard part is making sure you don't have to much clutter or dead spaces in you haunt. This will make your Haunt boring or overwhelming. You need to make sure that what you give the person(s) enough time absorb everything. You also need to make sure that you have good props and an actor or two. (Actors are not necessary but help with the unknown).

Decorate the area well enough to get your point across. To many things in a scene will make the want to stay longer. If you have not enough things in a scene the person just wants to move on and honestly is not very effective for a scare.

I have a web-site that sales Halloween Items all year long. I also have photographs from a Haunted House I did last year. Feel free to stop by and look at the pictures. Also if you have any questions or would like some help with ideas as to how to haunt your area, email me. I will be more than happy to assist in any way.




To link to my site below is an HTML code:

"JAIDS STORE= Halloween" [http://www.jaidsstore.com]





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment